Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Fast Freedom is perhaps the suckiest ISP in the world. I can't tell you how much time I've wasted trying to use the 'net and getting jacked up by their inferior and infuriatingly sloppy, crappy, pathetic service. About two-thirds of the time I get a 'cannot find server' message. In fact, if you are reading this, its a miracle. I had an entirely different blog all typed up, but you're stuck with this dross instead since Fast Freedom flubbed up again. Sorry. Anyway, the second paragraph here is the tail end of what I had previously planned to post...

Sometimes this year I've felt like a mad scientist flipping a switch over some hacked together cadaver on a stormy night, and now I want to shout, "It's alive!" And truly, the BSU here at Missouri Southern came to life this year. Now as we prepare to take our first faltering steps into a future I hope is as bright as the Son we serve, we have been charged and challenged to apply ourselves to God's work with an abandon that I pray will lead to a greater revelation of God's glory on our campus and in our lives.