Wednesday, February 10, 2010

2010 Life Goals

Not gonna sweat much over this one, but here's a few things I want to get done this year:

1) Read the entire Bible (even Leviticus).
2) Get down to 170 lbs. and STAY.
3) Build an exercise habit that survives the winter.
4) Disc golf 25X
5) Folfathon: Wichita
6) Fish 10X
7) Put another stamp in my passport.
8) And this is the biggie... Peak out on Mt. Bailey.

Honestly, there's a lot more I could put on here, serious things like "spend more time with my kids" or "lead 12 people to Christ," and I'm sure I could fill the page with great spiritual goals that would make me look like some kind of circus-freak Christian or something, but these are the selfish little things I'd really like to do. Frankly, I think a lot of those selfless 'spiritual' goals will probably be requisite to actually achieving this list. Hope I'm right.