Thursday, November 02, 2006

SONICFLOOd Concert


Last Thursday, the 26th of October, SONICFLOOd decided to drop by the BSU. In fact, they opened our service with several worship songs before turning it over to the BSU praise band. It was amazing! I still can't believe we had a band of that stature playing in our building. Cool! After they finished their set (only 3 songs) they stuck around for the service, and hung out afterward. On Friday, I had the opportunity of getting to know the guys a bit since I was the chauffer for them all day before their concert at Forest Park Baptist Church. Given the fact that they meet about a hundred new people every day, and that all of those people want a little piece of them, I was pleasantly surprised by how sincere they were in ministering to everybody they met. Hangin' out at the hotel, eating dinner at Quiznos, chillin' around the church before and after the concert, or on stage during the show, they were always the same guys. I call that integrity. And while I wasn't a huge SONICFLOOd fan before this, knowing their character has given me new respect and admiration for their music.

No comments: