Thursday, November 17, 2005

A letter to my wife

Mandi,

If you've read this, you've read the letter I just wrote to the children. I don't have a bad feeling about the trip or anything like that, I just want to make sure that in the unlikely event that anything did ever happen, that they will know how much I live them.

You're letter will be shorter. Not because I love you less, quite the contrary, I expect more of our love! You are the greatest love in my life. You are the reason I want to get out of bed in the morning, (and get in bed at night... wink, wink, nudge nudge). Seriously though, I love you as much as I know how and I have since before we were married. It is a love that cannot be measured by anything more than time itself and if anything has happened to me then you will know forever that our love is eternal. You make my happy, bring me joy, cause my heart to sing. In the ocean of life, you are my Aitutaki, my Bora Bora. I only wish your life is always as fulfilling as you always made mine.

Love,
Jon